Spare parts and retrofits
With our extensive experience and knowledge in valve / desuperheater design, BVT Sweden can supply our customers with both retrofitted and spare parts that are 100% fit-formfunction compatible with IMI CCI / BTG parts.
- We use the latest state-of-the-art design and manufacturing
processes for all our retrofit parts for trouble-free operation.
Our parts are manufactured in Sweden.
- We offer 24 months guarantee on delivered critical trim
- We always strive towards short response time and lead
time, and keep common replacement parts on stock.
- We always provide the best technical solution for each
situation, not merely providing copies of the existing parts.
Parts can be redesigned or upgraded in order to improve
Our supplier have been manufacturing graphite rings for the valve industry since the early 1970’s and deliver to customers all over the world. Rings are handcrafted by experienced personnel from graphite flakes that have been expanded through a heating process and converted into a graphite foil. The rings provide permanent elasticity and superior strength, thermal conductivity and spring-back resilience.
- < 25 ppm chloride contents as standard ( < 10 ppm for nuclear grade)
- Sulphur level limited to 300 ppm, with very low halogen levels
- Up to 99.85% purity
- Very high resistance to oxidation in high temperatures ( < 3% at 670 °C)
- Self lubricating with low friction
BVT can also replace steel parts in severe service valves and desuperheaters, including but not limited to plugs, seats, cages and bonnets.
- Our parts are 100% interchangeable with existing trim parts
- Manufacturing is done in Sweden with supervision and support from our design engineer experts
- We can offer improved solutions in cases where existing parts are suffering from wear and erosion, improving trim life time and reduced need for maintenance
- Wear resistant stellite coating is applied to seat and plug sealing surfaces